Drew Pappert is an attorney with the Spitz Law Firm, LLC. In 2015, Drew Graduated from Syracuse University College of Law. While in law school, Drew gained extensive legal experience working at the Cayuga County Surrogate’s Court (NY), Cayuga County District Attorney’s Office (NY), and the National Nuclear Security Administration (DC). Following law school, Drew was hired to establish a new office for a national special education law firm in Cleveland, OH. Drew successfully represented families of children with disabilities in numerous special education due process hearings and appeals in the Northern District of Ohio. Drew joined the Spitz Law Firm to continue his advocacy for those facing discrimination while focusing on employment issues.
- Auburn High School, Auburn, New York 2008
- Le Moyne College, Syracuse, New York 2012
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2015
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2016
- Northern District of Ohio