Brian Spitz is the founding and managing attorney of The Spitz Law Firm, LLC. In 1997, Brian graduated from Case Western Reserve University with honors. At that time, Brian began gaining extensive trial and litigation experience at some of the most respected law firms in Cleveland. In 2007, Brian took his passion for vigorously representing his clients and directed it into founding The Spitz Law Firm, where he is now the Managing Attorney.
- Newsweek “Nationwide Top Attorney” 2015
- News Week Magazine Nationwide Top Attorneys 2013
- Newsweek Magazine Top 20 Leaders in Employment Law in the United States 2012
- Super Lawyers’ Magazine Rising Star 2009, 2010
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Beachwood High School, Beachwood, Ohio 1990
- The American University, Washington D.C. 1993
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 1997
- Brian is licensed to practice in all state of Ohio courts, the United States District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio.
- Brian has been admitted to practice pro hac vice in several other states, including California, Georgia, Arizona, and Tennessee.
- Spitz Sues Horseshoe Casino For Sex Discrimination
- Breast-Feeding Student Sues College
- Outraged Dad Says Law Firm and Insurer Snooped on Injured Girl’s Facebook Page – Courthouse News Service
- Cleveland Judge Sues Over Online Comments – ABC News
- Cuyahoga County Judge Shirley Strickland Saffold files $50 million lawsuit against The Plain Dealer and others
- Attorney Spitz Settles Privacy Suit – Fox News
- Saffolds dismiss lawsuit, settles with Advance Publishing
- Lawsuit over comments on website settled | The Columbus Dispatch
- Woman Sues Blogger Perez Hilton Over Posted E-Mail, Lost Job – Fox News
- Local woman sues gossip columnist Perez Hilton – The Cleveland Plain Dealer