Kelly L. Wilson is a partner at The Spitz Law Firm, LLC. In 2009, Kelly graduated from Cleveland Marshall College of Law with honors. While in law school, Kelly gained valuable legal experience working as a research assistant for her law professor on a project that analyzed the decisions of the South African Constitutional Court, and as a fellow at the Housing Court Law Clinic. Kelly also served as a Managing Editor and Associate for the Cleveland State Law Review where her note was chosen for publication. Following law school, Kelly practiced defense work for two years. Her practice entailed representing clients throughout northern Ohio, including nearly every county and municipal court in the greater Cleveland and Akron Metropolitan areas. Since being recruited by the Spitz Law Firm, Kelly has continued to represent clients focusing her practice on employment law.
- Wilson G. Stapleton Award for Merit in Property Law
- Cali High “A” award Property, Fall 2006
- Cali High “A” award Antitrust Law, Spring 2008
- Mineral Ridge High School, Mineral Ridge, Ohio 2001
- University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio 2005
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio 2009
- Kelly is licensed to practice in all State of Ohio Courts and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio