Matt is a Partner at The Spitz Law Firm, LLC. In 2008, Matthew graduated from the University of Akron School of Law. For nearly a decade, Matthew has represented individuals, small businesses, and large corporations in various areas of law, including criminal defense, complex business litigation, and labor and employment. As an attorney with The Spitz Law Firm, Matthew focuses his practice on litigation and representing current and former employees in discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour lawsuits, ensuring that his clients are treated fairly and their rights protected. Matthew has represented numerous clients throughout the State of Ohio, in both state and federal courts, against employers and businesses of every type and size. Matthew has extensive jury trial experience, and finds his true passion fighting for individuals who have been treated unfairly or taken advantage of by their employers.
- Mock Trial Advisor – Dayton Early College Academy
- National Champion, National Civil Trial Competition (Los Angeles, CA)
- First Place, Landskroner Foundation for Children Closing Argument Competition
- Wayne High School, Huber Heights, OH 2001
- Miami University, Oxford, OH 2005
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio 2008
Matthew is licensed to practice in all state of Ohio courts and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio.